About The Event
Broadcast Infrastructure and Platforms For Converged Media Ecosystem
As the digitisation of TV broadcasting and media services becomes a vivid reality, it has now vital for industry stakeholders to understand how the new digital media infrastructure will work and how it will affect business operations. but also how they can, on the back of this, deploy successful innovative services.
The International Forum on ‘Broadcast infrastructure and platforms for converged media ecosystem’ is a 2-day interactive forum specially designed to provide broadcasters, as well as other industry stakeholders, with crucial information and knowledge on how to successfully build and manage a viable digital broadcasting infrastructure and platforms.
To be led and attended by reputable industry executives, the forum will provide participants with a validated blueprint for the successful implementation and management of digital television and electronic media services in a converged ecosystem.
- Exploring new broadcast media value chain models and how players can thrive
- Delivering 'quad-play' converged services in Africa - path to success in Africa
- Addressing new and innovative services broadcasters can deploy in the digital ecosystem
- Convergence of satellite, fibre and digital terrestrial networks - how to achieve this?
- Evolution of Media Assest Management (MAM) for digital broadcast media platforms
- Innovation with cloud broadcasting - how to take advantage
- Building and distributing content for digital terrestrial television
- Understand the role of the DTH platforms in the DTT ecosystems
- Internet TV potential and commercialisation possibilities
- How the internet changed broadcasting with - machine learning and artificial intelligence